Everyone enjoys a well-earned break from their normal weekly and daily routine, and we all like to put our feet up and relax every now and again, right? Having a nice little holiday with partners, with friends or family, is always more than welcome! Hiring a car or van and then leisurely driving it around can definitely be a great deal of fun, so let’s take a look and see why.
- A great vehicle rental deal is something that many people simply overlook during making plans for their holiday preparation, so make sure to plan out your journey with a high quality service, and get booked up as soon as you can
Matters of Supply and Demand
When looking for a van hire quote in Norwich, don’t forget that the market depends on supply and demand. There are some services which may even lower prices on vehicles, if they have an abundance of them unused.
- Check out the insurance and ensure it covers everything
There are some credit cards which provide insurance if you make use of their cards to pay for your vehicle hire, but check first exactly what their policy is and what is covered.
Use a Renowned Reliable Company
If you’re looking for top quality vehicle rentals in the Norwich area, use a respectable and trustworthy service.
If you’re going to be driving with others, don’t forget to bring their driving licences also to legally drive the vehicle.
- And remember that every single licenses must be up to date during that driving time period
And if you require an international driving license for the United Kingdom, get it in your home country as soon as possible.
A number of vehicle rental services have what is called a “fuel policy” and will provide you with a full tank of petrol, but remember that you must then also return the vehicle with a full tank. If you forget, you will then get charged at their own price rate, which is typically more than the normal price.
- Wise up and keep a heads up when leaving the car company for any nearby petrol stations in the immediate area, where you can refill the vehicle upon returning it.
Speed – Stay within the Limits
Try to avoid speeding fines and don’t even entertain the idea of drink driving. Some people strangely think that just because they’re on holiday and hiring a vehicle that they can then break the law.
- And remember that the rental company has all your details, and the police will quickly know that it’s a rented vehicle and act accordingly with the law for any type of offence
And lastly, it’s so easy at times to be forgetful when renting a vehicle, so be extra vigilant when parking, and what you leave in the vehicle on display.
Hoping that the above helps and do have a great time driving carefully and safely on the wonderful roads around beautiful Norwich and beyond!